The fantasy book world is all a buzz with Joe Abercrombie’s latest novel, Best Served Cold. Abercrombie even grabbed commentary from the great one, George R.R. Martin, which is like giving your book’s marketing campaign a shot of nitrous. Vroom vroom!
Before you read the review of Robin Hobb’s most recent publication, Dragon Keeper, beware: it contains spoilers for the previous nine books. I found out the hard way, and let the author know how I felt in the comments section.
- Review: Dragon Keeper @ Keeping the Door
- Interview: Joe Abercrombie @ GeekDad
- Review: Best Served Cold @ Best Fantasy Books
- Review: Best Served Cold @ BSC Review
- Review: Best Served Cold @ Fantasy Book Reviewer
- Comment: GRRM on Best Served Cold @ Orbitbooks.net
- Review: The Book of Three @ Sean J Jordan
- News: Game of Thrones HBO Series @ SFF Media
- News: Patrick Rothfuss @ Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist
What are your feelings on reviews that give away plot details? Do you prefer reviews with plot summaries, or would you rather have a review detail all the aspects possible about the book without giving away any of the story? Let me know!