We kick off this week with a review of A Feast for Crows over at The Wertzone, and follow it up with reviews of books by Daniel Abraham, Mark Chadbourn, R.A. MacAvoy, and Robin Hobb.
We’ve also got some great interviews this week, featuring Robin Hobb, David Drake, and the first sci-fi author interview we’ve ever highlighted with Daniel Suarez. I heard the interview with Daniel Suarez on The Dragon Page podcast this week, and even though we cover mainly fantasy topics, this interview is just too good to miss. I love the idea of an author knowing more about internet security than the federal government, and will likely check out Daemon.
And finally, the e-book market is getting a bit rowdy, with Amazon and Macmillan doing a bit of bickering over prices this week.
- Review: A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin @ The Wertzone
- Review: A Shadow in Summer by Daniel Abraham @ Only the Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Review: The Silver Skull: Swords of Albion by Mark Chadbourn @ Fantasy Book Critic
- Review: The Book of Kells by R.A. MacAvoy @ ScienceFictionFantasy.blogspot.com
- Review: Dragon Keeper by Robin Hobb @ MercuryNews.com
- Interview: Robin Hobb @ SciFiChick.com
- Interview: Daniel Suarez @ The Dragon Page
- Interview: David Drake @ Bookotron
- News: Amazon and Macmillan throw elbows over e-book prices @ The Boston Phoenix