We start this week with a review of Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erickson, which I just picked up to read myself recently. The reviews for The Gathering Storm continue to pile in, and a review from Jim Butcher’s fantasy series makes our cut this week. Throw in an interview with Joe Abercrombie and that’s a healthy full course of holiday fantasy. With arguably the funniest episode of The Guild yet this season, you can keep yourself busy while helping yourself to some turkey day leftovers.
- Review: Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson @ Keeping the Door
- Review: The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson @ Elitist Book Reviews
- Review: The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson @ Intelli-Gent Reviews
- Review: Cursor’s Fury by Jim Butcher @ Fantasy Book News & Reviews
- Interview: Joe Abercrombie @ BSC Review