Peter V. Brett has been all the talk for the past few weeks, and this week we feature another review of The Warded Man on the tails of news that the book that was written on the F train may be produced as a 3D film. Not bad, Pete. We’ve also found a pair of fantastic interviews with heavyweights Guy Gavriel Kay and Patrick Rothfuss, and wrap up the serious talk this week with Terry Goodkind’s announcement of a new book deal with Tor.
On the flip side we finally have closure in the Frazetta/Frazetta’s Kids smackdown, and if you’re looking to improve your fantasy vocab, keep taps on Stephen Till’s blog.
- Review: The Warded Man by Peter V. Brett @ Fantasy & SciFi Lovin’ News & Reviews
- Interview: Guy Gavriel Kay talks @ Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist
- Interview: Patrick Rothfuss spews wisdom @ ActuSF
- Author: Terry Goodkind signs new three-book deal with Tor @ Fantasy Book Review
- Film: Peter V. Brett on cusp of life-changing movie deal @ Fantasy Book Review
- Art: Children of Frank Frazetta resolve dispute @ Google News
- Vocab: Medieval history term of the week @ Stephen Till’s blog